- Fever, fatigue, dry cough, and/or other respiratory symptoms
- In the early phase of the disease, white blood cell count is normal or decreased, or with decreased lymphocytes count.
- No other pathogens are detected which can fully explain the clinical manifestations.
- Most children have relatively mild clinical symptoms without fever or pneumonia. They usually recover within 1–2 weeks.
- Attention should be paid to appropriate humidity of airways. Management depends on the severity of presentation and local gudielines and early medical intervention recommended in management.
- Hand hygiene (Health monitoring, wear masks, reduce close contact with their families, eat and drink separately, maintain hand hygiene, avoid going out and receive follow-up tests).
Limited data regarding the epidemiologic characteristics and clinical features of SARS-CoV-2 in children. However, Studies show that children can be asymptomatic carriers of the virus and suggest children may play a role in the community spread of COVID19.